We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
1. Source of personal data The personal data in possession of BISSOLI & BISSOLI Lorenza and Federico Bissoli Sas They are collected from the person concerned, after reading this disclosure
2. Purposes for which the data are intended
2.1. The personal data collected at registration will be used for purposes strictly related and instrumental to the establishment and management of the relationship with BISSOLI & BISSOLI Lorenza and Federico Bissoli Sas and to the performance of the same company in order to allow him to enjoy personalized services and access to products and services in the center. The granting of such personal data is not compulsory, but the refusal to supply prevents, in relation to the relationship between the data and services required, the execution of our services. When these data are provided, their treatment does not require the consent of the interested party.
2.2. Personal information may also be used for functional purposes promotional services BISSOLI & BISSOLI Lorenza and Federico Bissoli Sas Such as:
- detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services offered;
- The purpose of information and marketing, such as the proposed new initiatives, communication of new products and services, including partners, considered of interest, surveys and other activities; - Reception of commercial communications and promotional e-mail, through the implicit subscription to mailing lists owned by BISSOLI & BISSOLI Lorenza and Federico Bissoli Sas ;
- Marketing purposes, such as processing of surveys and market analysis;
- Conducting public relations activities.
- The management of online course bookings
- computer systems and software procedures for the operation of the website acquire during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information about the site and to check its correct functioning The provision of said personal data necessary for the aforementioned purposes is not mandatory. When these data are provided, their treatment requires the consent of the interested party.
3. Method of treatment of data: In relation to the stated purposes the processing of personal data takes place through manual, computer and electronic logic strictly related to the purposes and in any case to ensure the security and confidentiality of data. In any case, the protection is guaranteed even when new service channels are activated. Such data will be archived and stored in electronic and paper form. This treatment can be carried out, on behalf of BISSOLI & BISSOLI Lorenza and Federico Bissoli Sas , For the purposes and in the manner described above illustrate and in compliance with the criteria which ensure privacy and security companies and external institutions that provide BISSOLI & BISSOLI Lorenza and Federico Bissoli Sas Specific services of custody, preservation and storage.
4. Categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated and dissemination
4.1. Personal data may be disclosed, without requiring the consent of the interested party, in fulfillment of an obligation imposed by law, regulation or legislation as well as to subsidiaries or related to art. 2359 cc for the same purposes for which the data were collected.
4.2. Personal data may be disclosed to other persons or legal entities engaged in or related to the management of services provided by BISSOLI & BISSOLI Lorenza and Federico Bissoli Sas , Which perform tasks such as technical or organizational performance services for acquisition, storage and processing of data coming from documents and supports supplied and originated from the same interested. The personal data will not be disclosed.
5. Rights of Article. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 grants the exercise of certain rights including the right to obtain, from the confirmation of the existence of their personal data and their providing in an intelligible form; have knowledge of data, and the logic and purpose on which the treatment is based; to obtain cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data in violation of the law and updating, correction or, if there is interest, integration of data; to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the treatment itself. The rights referred to in this paragraph may be exercised by submitting an instance to the registered office of BISSOLI&BISSOLI di Lorenza e Federico Bissoli S.a.s. .
6. Owner The owner of the personal data BISSOLI&BISSOLI di Lorenza e Federico Bissoli S.a.s. • Via Fossolo, 4 • 40138 Bologna– I - Vat Number: 00634240378
This policy applies only to sites maintained by Bissoli&Bissoli and not to websites maintained by other companies or organisations to which we provide links.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.