Conditions Of Use
These conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these conditions you may not use or access this website.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these conditions please contact us by email.
The personal information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer must be true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. You must notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by contacting us by email.
You must not impersonate any other person or entity or use a false name or a name that you are not authorized to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers not responsible, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or by the use of any other person accessing the website using your shopping account and/or your personal information.
Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the address you provide in your order form.
Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website. You may be required to pay delivery charges at the checkout stage based upon the appropriate delivery service.
For overseas delivery charges please email us with the delivery address and the items you wish to order and we will provide a quotation.
Overseas orders may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches its destination country. We have no control over additional customs charges and as such, these charges are to be paid by the purchaser.
We make every effort to ensure colours and finishes appear as realistic as possible. However, due to the constraints of digital reproduction on different web browsers and because of the variations in natural materials such as wood or leather, we cannot guarantee exact colour or finish depiction. Every care is taken to ensure descriptions and measurements are accurate, however, variations may occur. Measurements are approximate and may vary according to the size of the item.
You may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the end of the seventh working day (7 working days) from the date you place your order, providing your goods have not already been processed. To cancel your order you must notify us in writing, either to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your name and order reference or by post. If the goods have been dispatched then please follow our returns policy as detailed below.
For non-customised item only:
If you have received the goods after you cancel your order then you must send the goods back without unpacking them to us at your own cost and risk. Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited from your credit or debit card will be re-credited, less the delivery costs, to your account as soon as possible provided that the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when sent to you.
We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered.
- We do not deliver to your area.
- One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers. If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
Your order will be processed by our logistics service and safely delivered to the address indicated in the order form.
Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and forwarded to the supplier. You will be notified via email when the goods are ready for shipment. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you and full payment has been received.
The courier will then contact you by telephone (usually the day before delivery ) to indicate the delivery day and time slot (from Monday to Friday, ). It is important to specify a mobile phone number always reachable. It is not a delivery appointment. The availability of the customer is certainly considered by the courier, but consistent with delivery schedule.
We partner with the best logistics providers specialised in the handling of furniture and fragile products.
Shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight or the value determined by a conversion factor that translates volume into taxable kilograms.
All orders with a total price above £ 1.000,00 are free of delivery charges.
Delivery is by specialised courier and is intended to street level; the customer is required to help the driver unload the packages from the side of the truck. It may be necessary to put other people at disposal depending on the size and weight of the items purchased.
Delivery dates acknowledged by Bissoli&Bissoli are non-binding estimates only, based upon the best available information concerning manufacturers times and transportation schedules (the average manifacuring time is 60 days and is to be added to the shipping time). Estimated delivery dates will be considered as accepted by the buyer unless disagreement is notified to the Company in writing within seven days of order placement. Special delivery conditions requested by the buyer should be given in writing at the time of order placement and will be considered by the Company and additional charges will be notified to the customer before any payment is made. From delivery or placement into storage all risks for the goods pass to the buyer.
Special Delivery: we offer the possibility to have the product delivered to the specified floor.
Assembly: All our products are delivered with assembly instructions inside.The majority of our products will be
delivered pre-assembled. When required, the assembling process normally consists of putting already defined parts
together. BissoliHomeCollection also offer assembly services upon client’s request.
Additional services may be requested via email at email@example.com indicating the product and the delivery address and we will provide a quotation.
For European and International delivery charges please email us with the delivery address and the items you wish to order and we will provide a quotation. You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs permits and pay any import duties if applicable to import goods from our site. VAT will depend on the destination. Furthermore, please be aware that due to the high cost of shipping internationally the cost of delivery and return is not covered by Bissoli&Bissoli under any circumstances and therefore purchases are entirely at your own risk.
All quotations for European and International orders do not include transit insurance. The provision of transit insurance, if required, is the responsibility of the buyer.
Bissoli&Bissoli has no liability for items ordered that a customer no longer requires. Once an order has been processed the customer is liable to purchase the items. If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered, are damaged or defective, or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we ask that the goods be examined as soon as reasonably possible after delivery and you should notify us of the problem in writing within three working days.
Returns & Exchange Policy
Goods that have been made to order in a specific finish or upholstery colour as per the customer's specifications cannot be returned. If your order is received damaged or defective then a replacement will be manufactured and delivered as soon as possible.
PLEASE ONLY PLACE YOUR ORDER IF YOU ARE SURE THAT THE ITEM AND FINISH IS RIGHT FOR YOUR NEEDS AS YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CHANGE THE ORDER AFTER THE ITEM HAS BEEN ENTERED INTO PRODUCTION OR BECAUSE IT IS DIFFERENT TO WHAT YOU EXPECTED FOLLOWING DELIVERY, UNLESS OF COURSE WE HAVE NOT SUPPLIED THE CORRECT ITEM OR SPECIFICATION AS PER THE ORDER CONFIRMATION. ALSO, IT IS IMPERATIVE FOR YOU TO CHECK ACCESS INTO YOUR PROPERTY AS DELIVERY WILL BE ACTIONED ON THE BASIS THAT YOU HAVE CHECKED THE DIMENSIONS OF THE ITEM YOU WISH TO ORDER AND THAT IT FITS THROUGH ALL DOORWAYS, STAIRWELLS AND WITHIN THE AREA OF INTENDED USE. Bissoli&Bissoli FURNITURE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS STIPULATION WITHIN YOUR ORDER PROCESS.
If you would like to return or exchange a standard product where no finish options have been specified by you, please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your order. You may return or exchange goods within seven working days (7 working days) of delivery but Bissoli&Bissoli is not responsible for any item that is not returned in the manner set forth below.
The product you return must be in new, unused, condition with all the original packaging and product tags still attached. New and unused means that there are no marks on the item or signs of any wear. We will not accept any item with any indication that it was used. In such cases, the item will be returned to the purchaser. The cost of returning any unwanted products will be the responsibility of the buyer. Please ensure you keep all the original packaging and carefully repackage the item for transit as it is also the buyer’s responsibility to insure the goods for transit.
Where items are large or fragile (as determined by Bissoli&Bissoli) we reserve the right to nominate a specialised furniture handler for return transit and pass the cost of this service onto the Customer. This transportation charge will be charged each time the Customer accepts a returns collection date but then subsequently fails to meet it.
The value of all accurately returned, unwanted products will be credited to the original purchaser’s credit or debit card minus any relevant collection charges.
In the event of your order being received in a faulty or damaged condition, please notify us as soon as possible after you have received your goods as no claim for a replacement can be made after three days.
Reception and Verification of the products:
Always verify the number of packages with the freight bill and verify the external condition of the packages.
Any irregularity must be written on the invoice before accepting the package (number of s not corresponding, wet parts, damaged parts etc.).
Always accept the delivery even if the packages and products have anomalies. This is the best way to receive a prompt assistance; not accepting the items and sending them back without authorization may result in a consequent double billing (for example for the stock of goods).
In case of damage package take pictures of the exterior before opening.
Any claims regarding damaged/defective items must be made by a written claim via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the goods have left the warehouse and cannot be delivered due to reasons beyond our control, return charges will apply. These reasons include, but are not limited to:
- The customer cancels the order after the items have been processed.
- We are unable to complete the delivery due to access issues.
- The customer is unavailable or unable to take delivery of the goods.
In the event that a product is withdrawn, discontinued or changed by the manufacturer then Bissoli&Bissoli will offer an alternative item or a full refund after informing the customer involved.
Where appropriate refunds will be given within 30 days of cancellation.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these Terms & Conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to us at:
Bissoli & Bissoli s.a.s. , Via Fossolo n° 4, 40138 Bologna, Italy
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Italian law and the Italian courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
Bissoli&Bissoli only collects personal information from our online visitors on a voluntary basis and only during registration or placing an order. Visitors purchasing goods and services online will need to provide a valid credit or debit card number and expiration date, in addition to their name, mailing address, telephone number and email address. Your telephone number may be passed on to the carriage company we employ to deliver your goods. These details allow us to process your order and, subsequently, keep you up to date with the status of your order.
How This Information May Be Used
When you register with Bissoli&Bissoli, you will be asked to provide personally identifiable information. The information you provide allows us to alert you to new products, services, special offers/promotions, news and events. We will not share your information with parties outside our organisation (except to the extent required by law).
If at any point you wish to have your name removed from our database, you can do so by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject 'unsubscribe’.
Safeguarding Personal Information
1. Source of personal data The personal data in possession of BISSOLI & BISSOLI Lorenza and Federico Bissoli Sas They are collected from the person concerned, after reading this disclosure
2. Purposes for which the data are intended
2.1. The personal data collected at registration will be used for purposes strictly related and instrumental to the establishment and management of the relationship with BISSOLI & BISSOLI Lorenza and Federico Bissoli Sas and to the performance of the same company in order to allow him to enjoy personalized services and access to products and services in the center. The granting of such personal data is not compulsory, but the refusal to supply prevents, in relation to the relationship between the data and services required, the execution of our services. When these data are provided, their treatment does not require the consent of the interested party.
2.2. Personal information may also be used for functional purposes promotional services BISSOLI & BISSOLI Lorenza and Federico Bissoli Sas Such as:
- detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services offered;
- The purpose of information and marketing, such as the proposed new initiatives, communication of new products and services, including partners, considered of interest, surveys and other activities; - Reception of commercial communications and promotional e-mail, through the implicit subscription to mailing lists owned by BISSOLI & BISSOLI Lorenza and Federico Bissoli Sas ;
- Marketing purposes, such as processing of surveys and market analysis;
- Conducting public relations activities.
- The management of online course bookings
- computer systems and software procedures for the operation of the website acquire during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information about the site and to check its correct functioning The provision of said personal data necessary for the aforementioned purposes is not mandatory. When these data are provided, their treatment requires the consent of the interested party.
3. Method of treatment of data: In relation to the stated purposes the processing of personal data takes place through manual, computer and electronic logic strictly related to the purposes and in any case to ensure the security and confidentiality of data. In any case, the protection is guaranteed even when new service channels are activated. Such data will be archived and stored in electronic and paper form. This treatment can be carried out, on behalf of BISSOLI & BISSOLI Lorenza and Federico Bissoli Sas , For the purposes and in the manner described above illustrate and in compliance with the criteria which ensure privacy and security companies and external institutions that provide BISSOLI & BISSOLI Lorenza and Federico Bissoli Sas Specific services of custody, preservation and storage.
4. Categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated and dissemination
4.1. Personal data may be disclosed, without requiring the consent of the interested party, in fulfillment of an obligation imposed by law, regulation or legislation as well as to subsidiaries or related to art. 2359 cc for the same purposes for which the data were collected.
4.2. Personal data may be disclosed to other persons or legal entities engaged in or related to the management of services provided by BISSOLI & BISSOLI Lorenza and Federico Bissoli Sas , Which perform tasks such as technical or organizational performance services for acquisition, storage and processing of data coming from documents and supports supplied and originated from the same interested. The personal data will not be disclosed.
5. Rights of Article. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 grants the exercise of certain rights including the right to obtain, from the confirmation of the existence of their personal data and their providing in an intelligible form; have knowledge of data, and the logic and purpose on which the treatment is based; to obtain cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data in violation of the law and updating, correction or, if there is interest, integration of data; to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the treatment itself. The rights referred to in this paragraph may be exercised by submitting an instance to the registered office of BISSOLI&BISSOLI di Lorenza e Federico Bissoli S.a.s. .
6. Owner The owner of the personal data BISSOLI&BISSOLI di Lorenza e Federico Bissoli S.a.s. • Via Fossolo, 4 • 40138 Bologna– I - Vat Number: 00634240378
Bissoli & Bissoli s.a.s.
Via Fossolo n° 4
40138 Bologna, Italy